Need more information on Santaboxes? You came to the right place. Everything you need to know is here.
Ho Ho Ho! Read below for more info!
Each year, we create our SantaBoxes from scratch, so your child can enjoy new surprises with each new SantaBox. This year’s wonderful Christmas Eve experience invites your boy or girl to settle down with an amazing selection of Christmas crafts so they can create something special to remember this precious evening. Make your family evening complete by cozying up in a special “Waiting for Santa” robe and putting out cookies for Santa (while enjoying a few yummy delights yourself).
This year we’ve loaded our 2017 SantaBoxes with even more goodies! Here’s a list of what your child will receive in their SantaBox:
Here’s what’s in the 2017 SantaBox**:
- A cozy “Waiting for Santa 2017” Christmas robe, all soft and comfy for enjoying Christmas Eve and Christmas morning.
- An elf hat — with ears! Don’t be surprised if he wants to sleep with it on!
- Cookies for Santa. Because we want to keep the big man happy!
- A special melamine Christmas plate and mug for serving Santa’s cookies.
- Candy canes and delicious chocolates for a hint of sweetness.
- A 96-page Christmas coloring and activity book and crayons to keep your child entertained.
- A spectacular Glitter Christmas Tree and Gingerbread House craft from Melissa and Doug Toys. (And it’s mess-free!)
- A beautiful and fun stained glass craft kit from Melissa and Doug Toys. (Also mess-free!)
- Melissa and Doug Toys Santa’s Workshop Puffy Christmas sticker play set with 52 reusable stickers.
**please note that any item may be substituted in the event stock runs low**
We’ll get your SantaBox(es) to you before or on Christmas Eve.
Wherever you are, we ship there! Give us a ring at 855-XMAS-BOX with any questions you may have. We can’t wait to hear from you!
SantaBoxes makes things simple. We have one price $54.95 for Children and $39.95 for Pets
At SantaBoxes.com shipping is $5.95.
Our return policy is simple: If there is a broken item due to shipping, please call us at 855 XMAS BOX so we can setup a RMA (Return Material Authorization). Otherwise, no returns are accepted
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
If you’re a resident of New York or are sending an order to New York, we’re required to charge sales tax. Everyone else, it’s your lucky day — no sales tax!
Shipping and Delivery Questions
Your SantaBox(es) will be delivered to you on or before December 23rd,
Don’t worry, you don’t have to give the Santabox in the shipping box. When you receive your Santabox, open both ends of the cardboard box. Slide your purchase out. That’s your Santabox!